A genetically altered lamb glows under ultraviolet light in this picture taken April 5 and released Wednesday by the Animal Reproduction Institute Uruguay (IRAUy). According to IRAUy, this is the first time transgenic lambs have been produced in Latin America
1. HIS $4.5 MILLION HOUSE - Iverson purchased a $4.5 million mansion while he was already struggling financially, probably not the wisest decision. The house recently went into foreclosure.
2. HE SPENT $850K ON JEWLERY - Everyone remembers how blinged out AI used to be back in his prime. Well, Iverson also owes over $850,000 to a jewelry company.
3. A $300-$400K CAR - Everyone remembers how blinged out AI used to be back in his prime. Well, Iverson also owes over $850,000 to a jewelry company.
4. HE HATED LUGGAGE - During his high profile NBA career, Iverson reportedly hated luggage, so he would actually buy new clothes on road trips. It probably sounded like a good idea at the time, but he is likely regretting it today.
5. LAUNDRY DAY(S) - Instead of using this product called Tide, Iverson supposedly spent $1,000 a month on laundry. Again, it is understandable that he had to maintain his swagged out image, and doing your own laundry takes time, but c’mon man!
6. THE MAN LOVES TO EAT - We’ve all been there, walking down the aisles of our local grocery store, deciding what items we would like to purchase, and what we should pass on. Well, it seems as if Iverson didn’t pass on anything (just like during his playing career). AI allegedly spends $10,000 on groceries a month. For someone who was 6’0’’, 165 pounds during his playing career, that is rather impressive.
7. I MEAN HE REALLY LOVES TO EAT - As if $10,000 on groceries wasn’t enough, AI also spends $10,000 a month on restaurants. Who knows where and what he is eating, but nobody needs to be blowing that much on food.
8. WHO CAN EAT WITHOUT HAVING A DRINK? - During his time in Denver, Iverson spent a lot of time (and money) on bottle service at nightclubs in the Mile-High City. Prices of bottles ranged from a variety of prices, “lower priced” options included Malibu coconut rum for over $100, while top shelf champagne such as Cristal and Dom Perignon ran around $700. Assuming AI was making a few appearances at such nightclubs a few times a week, it is understandable how Iverson could be doing so poorly financially today.
A new study finds doning a kilt increases a man's sperm count . In addition to keeping their scrotum at a cooler temperature, which research proves can boost sperm count, kilt wearers enjoy psychological benefits, such as feeling more masculine and proud. For men looking to enhance their sperm count, a new study suggests embracing the Scottish cultural heritage of doning a kilt. Or at least, go commando and skip underwear altogether, the researchers say. In addition to keeping their scrotum at a cooler temperature, which research proves can boost sperm count, kilt wearers enjoy psychological benefits, such as feeling more masculine and proud and enjoying positive attention from sexual admirers, reported LiveScience on April 19. The research, based on analysis of prior studies, was published in the latest issue of the Scottish Medical Journal.
A study published last year in the journal Human Reproduction found that men with fertility issues should avoid tight-fitting underwear to enhance sperm count. Experts have also warned that wearing skinny jeans could reduce sperm count while increasing risk for testicular problems. Laptop computers with WiFi have also been found to damage sperm, according to a study published in 2011 in the journal Fertility and Sterility. But that's not all: a small Italian study published last month also suggests that saunas may lower sperm counts, but the effect is just temporary. That study appears in the journal Human Reproduction.
This kid actually took on the younger of the two Boston Marathon Bombers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev years ago, and he won!! He posted the video online