Here's a quick preview for the best games this weekend from our sports dude, Brian McDonald
Green Bay Packers at Cincinnati Bengals (Noon Fox)
- Both teams made the playoffs last season but need a victory to avoid a 1-2 start to the season.
- This matchup features one of the league's best defenses (Bengals rank seventh in yards allowed) against one of the league's best offenses (Packers rank second in points scored).
- Game features two of the league's best wide receivers with Randall Cobb of Green Bay and A.J. Green of Cincinnati both averaging over 100 yards per game.
Atlanta Falcons at Miami Dolphins (3:05 Fox)
- Dolphins seeking first 3-0 start since 2002 season (first two games were on the road).
- Second year quarterback Ryan Tannehill (Texas A&M) has played well and ranks inside the top 10 for completion percentage and yards per completion.
- Falcons will have to rely on their Pro-Bowl quarterback Matt Ryan and receivers Roddy White and Julio Jones with starting running back Steven Jackson out for the game with a hamstring injury.
- If the Falcons decide to "air it out", that could benefit the Dolphins who are tied for 1st in the NFL in sacks with nine through two games.
For more previews plus a look at the Texans/Ravens game, head over here.